Friday 17 April 2009

Pull no PUNCHES . . . .




Bass . . . . naughty, downright dirrrrty BASS is what has always tickled my fancy. . . . . from Love Island anthems, to LA gangsta rap, to UK GRIME, to a grungy basement out EAST. Whether it's been overlaid with comical lyrics, filthy distorted interference or some naughty little electro pulse that tickles your brain into the early hours, bass is what makes me tick, it keeps me going, it drags my sorry ASS through the early hours and lures me back time after time.

Having put my red shoes on and danced my way through all that London Town has to offer, I think I have the right to offer the slightest of opinion on what is and isn't happening, who is kicking and who is SH*T!?! What I offer is a simple opinion, take it as you will, but certainly comment. I like music, that doesn't mean I like yours, nor does it mean you like mine, but opinions make us all tick . . . . so get srcibblin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment