Monday 22 June 2009

I ♥ Dancing!!! . . . . . I ♥ Marshall Hackett



suitably coined by many as the 'King of the Breaks' --- Marshall Hackett goes by various alter egos ::: I Dig Deep - I ♥ What? -&- Ganjafinger ::: but what they ALL have in common is their passion to get your TOES-tapping, your ASS-jiggling, your HANDS in the air doing the FUNKy-space-inVaders RaVE-shuffle and YOU coming up like a m*ther-fuckerrrrRRRR!!!! Checkout this sweetSWEETsweet mix that I guarantee will get you ToMMY-TiCKLED ::::::::

Super, Smashing, Great!
----->DOWNLOAD

Marshall Hackett's mixes combine a LOVE of breakS, funk, robot voices, wobbles, blips and whistles to take you on a MUSICally-MAGICal journey of B.O.O.G.I.E. . . . . . pure musicalitY. DJing is only one string to this Boys Bow when he is not laying down tunes on your dancing pavement, he is putting together his own production, organising GRooVE-tasty nights ''' Discograffiti ''' and plying his Funk'o'pinions on the public @ his ilovewhat BLOG. . . . . . check out more of Marshall's mixes on his PODcast and if you manage to get your Mud-loving-ASS to Glastonbury then look him up and let him make you feel NAUGHTY : : : : Sat 27th June - 0515 - SiLENT DiSCO



I ♥ What? . . . . . . . enjoyMENT x


No comments:

Post a Comment