Wednesday 24 June 2009

Louie Fresco has . . . "Attention Deficit Disorder!"



always trying to get an INsight into the people bringing us THE sounds of THE music Land, Muzik Snob got hold of Louie Fresco from the one and only : DiSCO ViLLAiNS : to feel the FiBRe of his FaBRiC . . . .


- "Put yourself out there in three words."
>>> "Attention Deficit Disorder."

- "What is your personal motto?"
>>> "Let’s get social, bitch!"

- "What goes down as your best Crowd ever?"
>>> "Ppl singing along and mosh pits at the same time."

- "What is your biggest Blunder?"
>>> "Not remixing
Phoenix’s “1901” cuz I didn’t know who they were.. silly ol’ me..."

- "Which producer, for you, is making the biggest sounds at the moment?"
>>> "
Fake Blood... hands down..."

- "You guys have M*SH'd up such a diversity of artists, from Justice to Wu-tang Clan, from Ludacris to Gorrillaz. Which has been your favourite and WHO's up next?"
>>> "I’d say
Luda... but I love how the crowd reacts to the We Are Your Friends remix everytime.. I’m only taking official remixes now, I’m doing some remixes for Edwin Van Cleef, All Leathers, Tommie Sunshine, and many others, but when I have some free time I would like to collabo with Gigi Barocco."

- "I know you guys are big on the BLOG scene and I think that it is great that you guys nurture the community that helped tell the World about how AWESOME you are! Whether it be another BLOG, DJ or Producer trying to break it out there, who in particular would you like to SHOUT OUT?"
>>> "
The RAWKERZ blog is a definite favorite.. I would like everybody to know about some up and coming dj’s we’ve met so far like Macho Moustacho, Jmar, Grizzly, Jive & Xillo, Heavy Mental, KH, Cesar Sanchez, Charlie Luthergates, Deville and Gee4.. some mad talent over at the Baja area."

- "are you a :::: Mover OR a Shaker?"
>>> "I try to be a bit of both, but since I’m really lazy I’m considered more of a Sitter."

- "What is your best party trick?"
>>> "Coin behind the ear... CLASSIC!"

- "If you were a tune, what would you be?"
>>> "
Duel of the Fates from Star Wars."

- "Who is your TOP Movie and Cartoon Villain?"
>>> "BrickTop from Snatch... I love the Muttley, the dog from Wacky Racers... we share the same laugh..."

- "A question from you, to me. . . ."
>>> "What’s your bank account number and password? (send it to my email..)"
- "I think Millie Jackson & her Orchestra can answer this for me . . . . (click here)
- "I asked the same question to
detBoi and he threw this question out there. . . . so . . .
. . . whoomp there it is, what do you think it is?"
>>> "Jizz??"


MASSIVE thanks to
Louise Fresco for putting a little bit of himself out there to accompany his HEAVYheavy tracks. . . . watch this space for Q&A's from the other half of the DiSCO ViLLAiNS :::: Tony Edit ::::



now get gone and ENJOY the
DiSCO ViLLAiNS . . . . . it'd be rude not toO!!! ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment